Some Pinterest Updates

Whenever I find a website that has Australian resources on it, particularly if they are free and searchable, I add them to my Pinterest Boards.  Here you will find links to sites for each state, general sites and boards for potography etc. 

I have just updated quite a few, and added one with Church Record links.  Along the way I found this site that has Victorian Government Gazettes - fully searchable and FREE!


To keep up to date on the latest Pinterest additions, just follow me on Pinterest

CLICK HERE to begin.

 

 

Comments

  1. Many Thanks. Had a quick look and found an insolvency for a great grandfather's brother in 1885.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great find. So glad I could help John. I have a few 1800's relatives in Victoria myself but have not found them - yet!
      Barb

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment on my Blog. I love to get feedback and information to share from readers.
Barb

Popular Posts