Things you must take on a holiday.
and it goes on.....
What did happen is that I got quite sick with some sort of virus. I could hardly talk let along go searching graveyards. This brings me to the subject of the post, what I daydeamed about in bed. My list of essential things to take on a holiday, especially overseas. Here they are:
- Sards Wonder Soap - much better than anything else for hand washing clothes, and takes up no room at all. Also, will not burst out and go over all your clothes in a suitcase.
- Blow up coathangers - buy them in any travel shop, wash a t shirt in the evening and it will dry overnight because the coathangers keep the two halves seperated.
- zip lock plastic bags - at least 3 large and 3 small - these are for everything from wet costumes to dirty shoes. Also good for when you have a lot to fit into a suitcase, roll the air out of them, then zip.
- Baby wipes - will get food and other stains out of clothes immediately, and double as wipes for taking off makeup, and fresheners on the plane.
- Power board - so you only need one special plug, and you can plug all the phone etc. chargers in.
- Antiseptic wipes - for just about any occassion.
- Glad ice cube bags, fab for when you want to take a picnic somewhere, or for ice in drinks. Find out what i mean: http://www.glad.com.au/glad-products/food-management/glad-ice-cube-bags/
I should feel better soon.................